4IR Food Processing – next gen technology for people, planet and profitability
The GCT® Processing Difference
Green Cell Technologies ® (GCT®) is helping manufacturers meet the demands of the 4th Industrial Revolution (4IR) and a growing population through the licensing of its unique Disruptor® technology – that doesn’t cost the earth.
GCT ® develops future-focused production technologies and processes that unlock the full potential of our planet’s resources, reducing or beneficiating waste and creating additional revenue streams for manufacturers. Read more.
Green extraction technology fuelling tomorrow
Increased purity, unlocking nature’s medicinal value – instantly
Natural beauty freed
Making the most of Nature’s Medicine
Naturally enhancing the husbandry of earth, animal, and crop.
Maximising Mining Value
DCD® and Disruptor® Technology
In a snap…
Faster than the speed of sound
Our in-house developed and patented solutions, Dynamic Cellular Disruption® and Disruptor® technology, process organic and inorganic materials faster than the speed of sound. By stopping the process in a nanosecond, the cell structure of the source material is snapped open, releasing 99.999998% of its cellular contents.
One Disruptor® replaces all manner of conventional equipment – at a fraction of the cost of these traditional methods – and has many different applications. Disruptor® Technology is easily integrated into existing manufacturing processes, central to new builds and can even replace certain equipment.
Bonus – there’s no waste, increased yields and much more besides…get the lowdown here
WHY IS DISRUPTOR® TECHNOLOGY NEEDED?
We are what we eat and use
- Modernisation of processing methods to take account of 4IR, more people and diminishing agricultural supply
- Smaller factory size requirements (our one Disruptor® replaces several traditional machines)
- Improved economies
- Value chain beneficiation
- Reduced microbial activity in end product
- Increased yield – volumetric and efficacy of active molecules
- Increased nutrition
- Particle size reduction
- Waste reduction, beneficiation and/or elimination across the supply chain (from farm to fork)
- Added value through NPD
- Reduced energy consumption
- Overall environmental benefits
- Reduced reliance on health services and medications because of a healthier diet – we are what we eat
The benefits of using DCD® and Disruptor® technology are varied and numerous.
- Disruptor Technology helps you get the most out of what you need to process
- Zero waste
- Increased yields
- Faster outputs
- Increased economies
- Significantly higher phytochemistry/chemistry purity
- Major reduction in microbial activity, pathogens, yeasts and moulds
- Micronisation of insoluble fibres
- No denaturing
- Better nutrition
- Bulk volumes easily and quickly processed
- Increased added value options – revenue streams
- Delivers on United Nations SDGs
- Supports or facilitates circular economy
For a more detailed list of how we can help your industry, please review our portfolio under the Applications tab.